Exhibitor and Business Visitor Registration
Showcasing the Greater Hunter Region as a global centre of engineering and manufacturing excellence offering world-class people,customised products and services.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Showcase your company’s products, skills and capabilities to local, national and international audiences
- Be part of the showcase of the industry and innovation of the Greater Hunter as a Global Centre of Engineering Excellence
- Network with potential customers and suppliers
- Get in touch with emerging technologies, applications and talent.
Who can exhibit
- Innovative manufacturing and engineering companies
- Major construction companies
- Engineering technology companies
- Researchers, start-ups and incubators
- Industry organisations and Government agencies
- University, TAFE and STEM high schools
Please also spread the word to your customers and suppliers who may be interested.
What do Exhibitors get?
- Minimum of a booth 3m x 2m
- Booth headboard with logo and booth number
- Table, 3 chairs, tablecloth
- Lighting and power
- Outside spaces will have a gazebo in lieu of a booth
- Lunches and drink vouchers are provided
- Networking function 4pm-6pm for you, your staff and your guests (booking will be required closer to the date)
REGISTER FOR THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE SHOW HERE